Well, the tatting of the snood is finished. It was not well tatted by any means (I was using Clea crochet cotton I found at a local yarn shop- it likes to come apart which is not appreciated when tatting). Also, this was just to try out the idea, so I was not aiming for perfect. I was also impatient, which means that the last two rows were never blocked and therefore are rather bumpy.
My original plan was to put ribbon through the long picots I had on the last round. However, I found it too difficult to tie the snood on like that, without having the knot or bow in the front, which I did not like the look of. I found a black elastic headband, but since the tatting was done, and it was a closed circle and could not be threaded through, I tied the headband to the long picots with bits of thread. The headband made it much easier to put on.
(My apologies for the less than perfect blurring jobs- my living room is messier than I would like shown on the internet! And I would like to maintain some anonymity- if that is even possible these days.)
Smile everyone, Laivine